A new generation colour recognition module designed to make the analysis of chromogenic agars accurate and simple to interpret
Chromogenic ID software
Chromogenic ID is a new generation colour recognition module designed to make the analysis of chromogenic agars accurate and simple to interpret. Chromogenic ID, designed to work with various commercial brands, comes as standard with ChromaZona and Protos 3 and is an optional software module for ProtoCOL 3.
Organisms are identified at the touch of a button with the data and image stored for a permanent electronic record.
Chromogenic ID software automatically identifies a wide range of microbes cultured on a variety of chromogenic media from world-leading suppliers.
Synbiosis currently works in collaboration with the following media suppliers:
Chromogenic ID software offers:
- Rapid microbial species identification
- Objective identification from user to user
- Traceability and automated report generation
- Expert technical database species comparison
- Free software upgrades and no annual licence fee
Choosing & purchasing
- Chromogenic ID is available as an optional software module for ProtoCOL 3 software
- Chromogenic ID comes as standard with ChromaZona and Protos 3.
- Chromogenic ID is sold as a single runtime lifetime licence. Please refer to local supplier for pricing information. See where to buy page